Transportable Video Magnifiers
The ONYX OCR magnifies and reads aloud any document. The clear voice, magnification and high contrast makes reading so much easier. Comfortably change your focus from reading magnified texts yourself, to letting the ONYX OCR read them to you when reading becomes too tiring. Just place your document under the fixed OCR camera on the left and activate the speech function. Enjoy listening to any document as it is read aloud by a high quality voice, without straining your eyes. This four-in-one solution integrates two separate cameras: one for transforming text to speech output and one for magnifying documents and observing the room around you. This way, you can clearly see what you want, whether it is across the room or at your desk!
The ONYX OCR is a video magnifier for users who want to combine magnification and speech. The self-contained design integrates two cameras and a 24-inch touch-screen. It allows you to view a full letter page on the screen, and to magnify materials up to 131 times.
The ONYX OCR combines the perks of several video magnifiers in one design. With this four-in-one solution, you can magnify text on your desk, write, work on hobbies, view images from a distance, view yourself, and even listen to documents as they are read aloud! You can comfortably switch between reading magnified-text and listening to documents. Just place your document under the fixed OCR camera on the left side of the magnifier, tap the touch-screen and enjoy listening to the text, without straining your eyes.
- Four-in-one video magnifier with two separate cameras for distance, document, self-view and OCR functionality:
- Flexible camera to observe objects across the rooms or auditoriums in sharp focus (distance view), to magnify documents such as reading materials, daily business tasks, classroom assignments, product labels and craft projects (document view), and to get magnified true mirror image (self-view)
- Convenient fixed position OCR camera to listen to documents effortlessly – Always place the document in the same place
- Touch screen monitor: Tap the screen to begin reading at any point and from any place in the document
- Displays full pages and automatically identifies the document layout
The ONYX Deskset HD is a portable video magnifier that adapts to multiple environments and tasks for productivity at school, work, and at home. The new sleek design integrates a high-definition camera and monitor to let you clearly see what you want, whether it's across the room or at your desk. The 3-in-1 flexible camera provides document reading, distance viewing, and self-viewing modes with versatile controls.
- Self-contained and easy to carry
- Three-in-one flexible camera with distance, document, and self-views:
- In distance view, even objects from across large rooms or auditoriums can be seen in sharp focus
- Document view gives you the ability to magnify items such as reading materials, daily business tasks, classroom assignments, product labels, and craft projects
- With self-view, you get a magnified true mirror image close up
- Automatically remembers your last working settings in every view
- Choice of monitor sizes: widescreen 20-inch, 22-inch, or 24-inch
- Magnification up to 131 times the original size, depending on monitor
- Read what you want, where you want, with camera rotation in all three directions
- True full color plus high-contrast full color
- Optional rolling carrying case (20-inch and 22-inch models)
The lightweight TOPAZ® PHD offers the comfort and productivity features of a desktop video magnifier but folds away like a laptop. With auto-focus, a wide magnification range, intuitive controls, six default and 27 customizable high-contrast color modes, and adjustable reading lines and masks, the new TOPAZ PHD offers the freedom to independently read and view the details that matter in the home, office, classroom, or on the go.
- Brilliant image quality that is easy to read at all magnification levels with magnification to 31 times (on a 15-inch monitor; up to 24 times on a 12-inch monitor)
- Lightweight, collapsible, portable design
- Choice of monitor sizes: 12-inch or 15-inch
- Auto-focus camera
- Six default and 27 configurable screen color modes for a total of 33
- Document reading and self-viewing modes
- Over 9 inches of working space to write and work comfortably
- Adjustable reference lines and masks to easily keep your place and reduce glare
- Find function to quickly zoom out, locate the next area of interest, and zoom back in
- SD Card slot to quickly store images
- USB PC connectivity when used with GEM® software