Near/Far Video Magnifiers
MagniLink Zip 13 FHD and the MagniLink Zip 17 FHD are true, portable video magnifiers with a Full HD reading and distance camera as well as a low-vision adapted 13.3" or 17.3” monitor. It has all the functions offered in a desktop video magnifier, but can be folded and carried to another location easily. The camera also provides a Mirror mode, ideal for make up and similar.
This is a good choice for users that read frequently and sometimes need to move their video magnifier between different locations, for example home and work, hotel, summer house, etc. The stylish, space-saving design makes MagniLink Zip easily placed in both homes, schools and workplaces.
Full HD provides the greatest image quality ever and is the best choice for RP users because it offers incredible contrast and low initial magnification.
A slim, dockable X/Y table with friction brakes X and Y for smooth and convenient reading is available as option. Other accessories are a battery, providing up to 4.5 hours operation, computer connection and TTS-software for PC and Mac, that can be used to OCR-process printed text and have it read aloud.
Ruby 10 Speech/Ruby 10 (non-speech) - Portable video magnifier with the convenience of a touchscreen and optional OCR
The Ruby 10 is a portable video magnifier with 3 cameras for distance, reading, and an extended arm for ful-page image capture and optional OCR.
The Ruby 10 is perfect for individuals who want a larger screen and desktop capabilities in a portable package. Choose the speech model for text-to-speech functionality.
Use right out of the box with intuitive controls and built-in reading stand. Unique, patent-pending viewing modes improve contrast and maximize comfort.
Ruby 10 Features:
- Magnifiy from 2X to 24X
- Touchscreen menue buttons and tactile buttons
- Portable and lightweight
- Magnify small objects and fine print
- See objects at a short distance
- Save scanned images and documents
- Connect via Miracast or USB to an external display
- Scan and read full-page documents (speech model)
- Connect a headset to listento documents privately (speech model)
Portable Magnification with PivotCam™ Rotating Camera
The all-new portable RUBY 7 HD makes reading easier. The seven-inch screen can display more text and magnifies materials up to 24 times. This ultra-portable device can go anywhere with ease.
The RUBY 7 HD is easy to learn and to use. Use the built-in tilt stand to read books, magazines, and mail. The unique PivotCam™ camera offers a wide range of viewing modes for spotting, reading, writing, working on hobbies, distance viewing, and even a mirror-image self-view. The RUBY 7 HD combines convenience and flexibility as the leader in the next generation of handheld video magnifiers.
- Continuous zoom with 2x–24x magnification
- See more on the vibrant 7-inch screen
- Lightweight design at 18 ounces
- Fast reading with no blur
- Unique PivotCam rotating camera
- Freeze Frame with adjustable magnification and panning
- Adjustable Reading Line and Masks to keep your place
- 20 high-contrast color viewing modes so you can adjust the text to be easy on your eyes
- Built-in reading stand
- HDMI port to connect to your TV
- Save images and send to a computer with the USB port
- 4 hours continuous use
- Includes charger, carrying case, and USB cable
The ONYX OCR magnifies and reads aloud any document. The clear voice, magnification and high contrast makes reading so much easier. Comfortably change your focus from reading magnified texts yourself, to letting the ONYX OCR read them to you when reading becomes too tiring. Just place your document under the fixed OCR camera on the left and activate the speech function. Enjoy listening to any document as it is read aloud by a high quality voice, without straining your eyes. This four-in-one solution integrates two separate cameras: one for transforming text to speech output and one for magnifying documents and observing the room around you. This way, you can clearly see what you want, whether it is across the room or at your desk!
The ONYX OCR is a video magnifier for users who want to combine magnification and speech. The self-contained design integrates two cameras and a 24-inch touch-screen. It allows you to view a full letter page on the screen, and to magnify materials up to 131 times.
The ONYX OCR combines the perks of several video magnifiers in one design. With this four-in-one solution, you can magnify text on your desk, write, work on hobbies, view images from a distance, view yourself, and even listen to documents as they are read aloud! You can comfortably switch between reading magnified-text and listening to documents. Just place your document under the fixed OCR camera on the left side of the magnifier, tap the touch-screen and enjoy listening to the text, without straining your eyes.
- Four-in-one video magnifier with two separate cameras for distance, document, self-view and OCR functionality:
- Flexible camera to observe objects across the rooms or auditoriums in sharp focus (distance view), to magnify documents such as reading materials, daily business tasks, classroom assignments, product labels and craft projects (document view), and to get magnified true mirror image (self-view)
- Convenient fixed position OCR camera to listen to documents effortlessly – Always place the document in the same place
- Touch screen monitor: Tap the screen to begin reading at any point and from any place in the document
- Displays full pages and automatically identifies the document layout
- Autofocus HD camera
- OCR camera – 13 Megapixels
- Magnification Range: 24-inch monitor: 1.7x to 131x
- 24-inch full-color TFT widescreen display
- Point & Read functionality: intuitive touch interface
- Overview: full letter page viewing
- Assistive reading with automatic text zone recognition
- Fast text recognition (OCR)
- Over 60 reading voices in 31 languages
- Saving and opening documents on an SD card or USB stick
- Large icon and large font menu
- Volume control
- Speed control
- Digital photo viewer
- Built-in stereo speakers
- SD card slot
- USB port
- Headphone connector
- Weight: 24-inch – 25.8 lbs / 11.7 kg
- Working height under camera: 16.4 inches / 41.6 cm
The ONYX Deskset HD is a portable video magnifier that adapts to multiple environments and tasks for productivity at school, work, and at home. The new sleek design integrates a high-definition camera and monitor to let you clearly see what you want, whether it's across the room or at your desk. The 3-in-1 flexible camera provides document reading, distance viewing, and self-viewing modes with versatile controls.
- Self-contained and easy to carry
- Three-in-one flexible camera with distance, document, and self-views:
- In distance view, even objects from across large rooms or auditoriums can be seen in sharp focus
- Document view gives you the ability to magnify items such as reading materials, daily business tasks, classroom assignments, product labels, and craft projects
- With self-view, you get a magnified true mirror image close up
- Automatically remembers your last working settings in every view
- Choice of monitor sizes: widescreen 20-inch, 22-inch, or 24-inch
- Magnification up to 131 times the original size, depending on monitor
- Read what you want, where you want, with camera rotation in all three directions
- True full color plus high-contrast full color
- Optional rolling carrying case (20-inch and 22-inch models)
- 33 color modes including high-contrast, true-color, and grayscale to fit your viewing needs
- Freeze Frame allows you to freeze the image on the screen for close inspection of small objects or to keep your place
- Focus Lock to keep the camera focused on the paper while writing
- Keep your place easily with the adjustable Reading Lines, Masks, and Shades
- Quickly zoom out to easily find your place and zoom back in using the Find feature
For the many people who need help reading...