The Presto is Ash Technologies entry level desktop video magnification unit. The compact design is structured around simplicity, mobility and ergonomics for the user. The Presto is ready to go from the moment it is out of the box. Designed with our customers' needs in mind, its uncomplicated design and intuitive function buttons, make the Presto the perfect companion for both young and old. The Presto also has an optional hard travel case which not only makes it easy to travel with, but also keeps your Presto safe and secure.
The Presto is a fully integrated unit with a small footprint that is easy to fold up and store making it easily transportable from home to office, classroom to classroom, or even if you have a second home - weighing only 21 pounds. There is a simple 4 button keyboard configuration - power on/off, brightness, zoom, and image mode. The monitor is a high brightness 15' TFT LCD with high speed reading optics and technology.
Blending award winning design and new technology, the Eclipse Touch delivers another 'world first' with the integration of touch screen to its compact desktop range. This unique product is intuitive and simple to use. The crisp image quality and its high reading speed technology is achieved with Ash's unique blend of premium electronics, optics and patented product design. Personal preferences can be simply chosen to suit your specific needs through the new touch screen controls. Move the unit around with unrivalled ease with its compact folding and lightweight design. There is no assembly or set up configuration required! Full color and continuous auto focus with semi-colors, line-markers and overview mode, the Eclipse is a powerful performer in the home, work, or educational environment. The Eclipse Touch has an integrated 15" high brightness, high contrast TFT display that is ergonomically positioned at optimum head height for comfortable reading.
The new Prisma AF (Auto Focus) introduces a new level of simplicity and ease of use, with the integration of full autofocus technology to the Prisma product line. Now you can enjoy a broad range of magnification levels and a premium image quality with the touch of a button. Simple to connect and intuitive to use, its discrete design and light weight [less than 1.3 Kg or 2.8 pounds], means it can be easily moved or relocated in a position to best suit your needs. The advanced image processing from ASH enhances the image quality to deliver a welldefined and smoothly magnified image in a variety of modes. Having premium image quality decreases eye fatigue, so you can read more quickly and comfortably for longer periods of times. Reading and writing are so easily achieved with this simple and robust design. Hobbies that had become too difficult to maintain can once more be enjoyed with the Prisma AF.
ZoomText Magnifier is an advanced screen magnification program that enlarges and enhances everything on the computer screen, making your computer easier to see and use. ZoomText Magnifier/Reader is a fully integrated magnification and screen reading program that enlarges, enhances and reads aloud everything on the computer screen.
This powerful portable magnifier gives you the power of a desktop video magnifier, with the freedom of a portable product. Olympia provides maximum flexibility and control including a wide range of magnification settings, adjustable brightness, and a tilted screen to reduce glare. Enjoy hours of reading for work, school or pleasure on the built-in 7" display. You'll want to keep the versatile Olympia with you at home or while traveling. Experience even greater magnification levels by connecting Olympia to any compatible TV monitor. And, we've included a writing stand so you can easily fill out forms, complete homework, and write letters and checks.
Our wide screen view and tilted screen make it easier to read and write in a variety of circumstances. Choose color, positive or negative text, or yellow on blue viewing mode and adjust brightness to meet your visual needs. There is no assembly or set up requited. With the carrying case, battery pack, and optional car charger you can take it anywhere.
Imagine reading newspapers with ease, writing checks without difiiculty, or doing close hanclwork without straining. The Atlas 710 makes it all possible. This full-color system provides magnication up to 5OX, and an oversized reading tray accommodates newspapers, magazines, 3D objects and even large photo albums. Just connect the system to an SVGA or VGA computer monitor to complete this full-Featured video magnication solution. The system even provides special viewing modes For individual eye conditions, and, auto Focus with manual override is available, as well.
Get back to the activities you love with the Atlas 610. V/'ith these full color magnication systems, you'll be able to read newspapers, magazines and books more comfortably, see labels and medicine bottles clearly, balance your checkbook - even do handicrafts. They are easy to set up and simple to use; and can truly help you regain your independence. The Atlas 610 systems will work with any TV I Monitor that has Savideo and NTSC input. The excellent image quality and contrast enable you to read without glare or reection, and the unique Color Select lets you choose a foreground and background color combination that meets your needs. The Atlas 610 has auto focus for easy reading and viewing 2D objetcs. Plus, there is a manual override for ne adjustment.
The Optelec Compact+ portable video magnifier is the perfect combination of sophisticated design and functionality. Take the Compact+ on the go to read price labels, maps, bus schedules, directions and your favorite restaurant menus. Portable and lightweight for the active individual, magnify your text and images with ease and convenience.
- One-button simplicity control
- Adjustable magnification of 5X, 7.5X and 10X
- 4.3-inch widescreen full-color display
- Five high contrast viewing options available
- Snapshot / freeze frame mode
- Adjustable center camera for reading or quick writing
- Collapsible handle for comfortable reading convenience
- Portable and lightweight at only 10.6 oz.
- Leather carrying case (included)
- Available in six different colors
- 3-hour rechargeable AA battery pack (included)
- 2-year standard warranty
The Optelec TwinView is the first 24-inch full High Definition low vision monitor designed for students and professionals who work with a PC and also need magnification. The TwinView combines the images of a desktop vide magnifier, such as the Optelec ClearView+, and a PC simultaneously on one monitor with intelligent, fully automatic split-screen capability. With just a few user-friendly controls, productivity is improved by more overview, less toggling and advanced functionality.
- 24-inch High Definition widescreen monitor with a matte screen finish
- Adjustable magnification of 1X up to 95X and multiple high contrast viewing options (only with the ClearView+)
- Automatically adjusts the horizontal or vertical split-screen position
- Unique 178º wide viewing angle
- Free-standing, height-adjustable flexible monitor stand for a more comfortable reading posture
- Highest HD resolution image quality with split-screen (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Fast and responsive real-time split-screen (60 frames per second)
- Easy-to-use large buttons with high contrast icons
- Compatible w/ ZoomText (>v. 9.4) or SuperNova (>v. 11.50)
- Option to mount to an off-the-shelf monitor arm or in-line with the ClearView+
- Monitor weight: 14.8 lbs with stand; 8.8 lbs without stand
- 3-year standard warranty
Does low vision keep you from the activities you love?
Regain your independence with the Optelec ClearView+ desktop video magnifier. Read your morning newspaper, view family photos, enjoy hobbies, complete crossword puzzles or write checks with the touch of a button. The unique modular design allows you to customize a system to best meet your personal vision, usability and comfort needs. Ideal for extended reading and writing.
Multiple Models Customized for YOU
- Tailor-make your ClearView+ and include up-gradable features for your specific eye condition
- Exchange modules to grow with you as needs or uses may change
- Quality and instant in-home service and demonstration
Proper Posture for Optimal Viewing
- Controls are on the reading table to help avoid fatigue from continuous arm lifting when changing magnification, contrast and brightness
- 5-directional Ultra Flexible Arm allows you to adjust the monitor to your preferred reading distance and angle
- Lowest reading table allows a comfortable and natural reading posture
Easy-to-Use with One Master Dial
- Adjust the image or text with one button
- Smoothly move the Easy-Glide Reading table in any direction and lock without force by a "one-touch" electronic brake
- Advanced functionality, yet easy to use
High Definition that Brings Life into Focus from 1X-95X
- Exceptional quality, true color, smooth character edges, and minimum fading decreases eye fatigue
- 30% more adjustable brightness and sharper contrast backgrounds thanany other video magnifier
- Always-In-Focus technology for crisp clear focus and magnification level even while being moved on the reading table
- Optimized position of light sources for even illumination without a distracting reflection
Optelec offers the ONLY desktop video magnifier that can be custom configured to your exact needs and budget. We can help you get started today!
Step 1: Choose a monitor size
5 options available: 24" High Definition Widescreen, 24" TwinView PC Split-Screen, 22" Widescreen, and 18.5" Widescreen
Step 2: Choose your model type
3 options available: High Definition Color, True Color, Black & White
Step 3: Select your advanced features
2 optional upgrades: Basic Feature Pack, Advanced Feature Pack