Makes Reading Easy Again
Does reading your newspaper or favorite book become too tiresome with a video magnifier? Do you lose time searching through text? Now enjoy the Optelec ClearView+ Speech, a completely new approach for the integration of OCR and text-to-speech technology in a desktop video magnifier. Just sit back, relax, and listen to any printed documents as they are read aloud.
The ClearView+ Speech combines video magnification and accurate text-to-speech that makes it easy to select what you want to read. It allows you to enlarge materials to a more comfortable size or change the high contrast viewing modes with one master dial. To activate the Speech feature, just simply touch the screen and instantly enjoy listening to articles, letters and books with a natural sounding voice and full page overview.
The Optelec ClearView+ Speech is available as a complete system or as a separate module. Thanks to its compatibility, all existing ClearView+ models (G1 & G2) will be upgradable; meaning you too can enjoy the new Speech functionality if you're an existing ClearView+ user!
Read with reliable Speech Technology
The ClearView+ Speech can instantly convert printed text into speech. Now you can enjoy having access to accurate information in a way that is most comfortable and easy for you, especially long text. The Point & Read interface allows you to simply touch the screen for the Speech feature, and then sit back, relax and listen. You also have the option to select video magnification to view photos, bills and read shorter text.
Capture the whole page and navigate quickly
The ClearView+ Speech displays full pages and automatically identifies the document or photo layout. Switch instantly between full view and navigate to various sections. Never lose track of where you are again!
Point directly at columns or words and read
To scroll within the magnified document, swipe your finger on the 24-inch HD touchcreen monitor. Simply tap a paragraph, column or word to activate the Speech function and instantly enjoy listening to articles, letters and books. That's how easy it is!
Store documents or view your favorite photos
You can enjoy the convenience of saving documents or viewing digital photos on a SD card or USB drive and access them when you need them.
- Intuitive 24" HD Touchscreen monitor
- - Read long documents with accurate and reliable Text-to-Speech
- - Point directly at a column, paragraph or word & Read
- - Capture the whole document with Full Page overview
- - Navigate quickly with intelligent document layout recognition
- - Swipe your finger to scroll through the magnified text or photos
- - Read text in high contrast while viewing pictures in original color
- - More than 50 reading voices in over 30 languages
- - Document and photo storage to reference later
- - Picture viewer with zoom and slideshow options to view favorite photos
- - Continuous magnification of 1X to 85X (depends on model type)
- - Ergonomic product design with customizable features
- - Built-in high sound quality stereo speakers and headphone port
- - Compatible with all existing ClearView+ Systems and easy to upgrade
- - 3-year limited warranty
The Optelec Compact 7 HD is the newest, truly portable 7-inch widescreen electronic video magnifier with High Definition image quality, extreme simplicity and an attractive style. Integrating the largest screen available in the Optelec Compact product family, it is still small enough to easily carry from one location to another.
The high contrast widescreen provides an increased field of view and the ability to see even more of the material compared to traditional portable magnifiers. You can rely on the ultra sharp High Definition and Auto-Focus camera with a patented LED lighting system for even, glare-free illumination to deliver the best available image quality. Reading newspapers, letters or viewing photos anywhere at home, in the office, at school or on holiday is easier than ever!
- Continuous magnification of 2X - 24X
- 7-inch High Definition full color TFT widescreen display
- Immediate reading with “one-touch” to open and power on
- 4-hour continuous use rechargeable battery; large icon battery status
- Patented indirect camera LED lighting system for even, glare-free illumination
- 8-megapixel High Definition and Auto-Focus camera
- Large icon settings and information menu to save user settings
- Adjustable brightness with full color photo mode and 16 high contrast color combinations
- Two reading positions
- Snapshot function with audio indication sounds
- Carrying case, wrist strap and a microfiber screen cleaning cloth
- Portable and lightweight at only 1.4lbs (22.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.1 x 1.1 inches
- 2-year standard warranty
Combining near, self and distance viewing with a robust, portable and user-friendly design makes the Optelec ClearNote+ your ideal companion for the classroom, office and home. View the white board during a meeting, take notes from a lecture or read printed reports while simultaneously accessing information on a PC. This lightweight unit makes transportation convenient.
- Continuous magnification of 1.7X to 57X (varies with screen size)
- 3-in-1 camera for near, self and distance viewing
- 18X optical zoom for superior functionality and image quality
- Always-In-Focus™ technology ensuring crisp clear focus on every image
- Full color, black and white, reverse and semi-color high contrast viewing modes
- Picture-In-Picture™ software enables the viewing window to be positioned anywhere on the PC screen
- Line markers and text windows
- Compatible with ZoomText and SuperNova
- Ability to save displayed screen
- Integrates with laptop or VGA monitor through USB and VGA connections
- 4-hour internal rechargeable battery (included)
- PC compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Simple to set up and easily transportable with carrying case (included); weighs only 5.6 lbs.
- 2-year standard warranty
The Optelec TwinView is the first 24-inch full High Definition low vision monitor designed for students and professionals who work with a PC and also need magnification. The TwinView combines the images of a desktop vide magnifier, such as the Optelec ClearView+, and a PC simultaneously on one monitor with intelligent, fully automatic split-screen capability. With just a few user-friendly controls, productivity is improved by more overview, less toggling and advanced functionality.
- 24-inch High Definition widescreen monitor with a matte screen finish
- Adjustable magnification of 1X up to 95X and multiple high contrast viewing options (only with the ClearView+)
- Automatically adjusts the horizontal or vertical split-screen position
- Unique 178º wide viewing angle
- Free-standing, height-adjustable flexible monitor stand for a more comfortable reading posture
- Highest HD resolution image quality with split-screen (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Fast and responsive real-time split-screen (60 frames per second)
- Easy-to-use large buttons with high contrast icons
- Compatible w/ ZoomText (>v. 9.4) or SuperNova (>v. 11.50)
- Option to mount to an off-the-shelf monitor arm or in-line with the ClearView+
- Monitor weight: 14.8 lbs with stand; 8.8 lbs without stand
- 3-year standard warranty
Rediscover the joys of reading anytime and anywhere with the Optelec ClearReader+, combining fast text recognition, a choice of high quality naturally sounding voices, and, all in an attractive portable design.
To read any printed text by dictation, the Optelec ClearReader+ device integrates ease-of-use with a high-quality, multilingual voice output and fast optical character recognition (OCR) and text-to-speech recognition technology, all within a sleek and retro design. With only five controls, the Optelec ClearReader+ is one of the most intuitive and user-friendly text-to-speech devices available.
The Optelec ClearReader+ Advanced includes the Optelec ClearReader+ and Magnification Feature Pack. The Magnification Feature Pack expands the functionality of the Optelec ClearReader+ scanning and text-to-speech reading device, and now offers electronic video magnifier and document saving capabilities. By the press of a button, low vision users can both view and/or listen to scanned or saved text instantly and simultaneously with user-friendly controls.
Connect the Optelec ClearReader+ to any VGA monitor, TV or video magnifier and select your preferred high contrast color and text magnification using the Magnification Feature Pack. View photos and save important documents on a SD memory card or USB flash drive for later reference.
Does low vision keep you from the activities you love?
Regain your independence with the Optelec ClearView+ desktop video magnifier. Read your morning newspaper, view family photos, enjoy hobbies, complete crossword puzzles or write checks with the touch of a button. The unique modular design allows you to customize a system to best meet your personal vision, usability and comfort needs. Ideal for extended reading and writing.
Multiple Models Customized for YOU
- Tailor-make your ClearView+ and include up-gradable features for your specific eye condition
- Exchange modules to grow with you as needs or uses may change
- Quality and instant in-home service and demonstration
Proper Posture for Optimal Viewing
- Controls are on the reading table to help avoid fatigue from continuous arm lifting when changing magnification, contrast and brightness
- 5-directional Ultra Flexible Arm allows you to adjust the monitor to your preferred reading distance and angle
- Lowest reading table allows a comfortable and natural reading posture
Easy-to-Use with One Master Dial
- Adjust the image or text with one button
- Smoothly move the Easy-Glide Reading table in any direction and lock without force by a "one-touch" electronic brake
- Advanced functionality, yet easy to use
High Definition that Brings Life into Focus from 1X-95X
- Exceptional quality, true color, smooth character edges, and minimum fading decreases eye fatigue
- 30% more adjustable brightness and sharper contrast backgrounds thanany other video magnifier
- Always-In-Focus technology for crisp clear focus and magnification level even while being moved on the reading table
- Optimized position of light sources for even illumination without a distracting reflection
Optelec offers the ONLY desktop video magnifier that can be custom configured to your exact needs and budget. We can help you get started today!
Step 1: Choose a monitor size
5 options available: 24" High Definition Widescreen, 24" TwinView PC Split-Screen, 22" Widescreen, and 18.5" Widescreen
Step 2: Choose your model type
3 options available: High Definition Color, True Color, Black & White
Step 3: Select your advanced features
2 optional upgrades: Basic Feature Pack, Advanced Feature Pack